We will happily refund any item purchased from Ruff and Tumble within 60 days of receipt unless that item has been personalised. Returned goods must be unused and unwashed.
We will not exchange any items. Instead we kindly request that you return the item for a refund and repurchase the correct item.
To help us deal with your return quickly and efficiently please fill in the returns details on the document that was enclosed with your parcel. All returns must have your name, order number and reason for return included.
We will credit the card or Paypal account used for payment, this may take up to 10 working days to appear as cleared funds.
If you have any questions please contact email@example.com
BY MAIL USING YOUR OWN CARRIER
To return items by mail using a carrier of your choice, please package your item including the returns slip and post to:
Please note: shipping costs will not be refunded
RETURNS WITH PREPAID SHIPPING LABEL
To return items using a prepaid label, please go to:
Please follow the instructions for submitting your return.
Please note that $10 will be deducted from the refund amount to cover the cost of return shipping.
- What do I do if an item doesn’t fit or I don’t like the colour?
Please return the goods to us within 60 days. Returned goods must be unused and unwashed. Goods will be refunded by the method you used to pay for your order. This may take up to 10 working days to appear as cleared funds.
- What do I do if an item is faulty when it’s delivered?
Return with an explanation of the fault, you name and order number via our returns portal. Once we receive the goods:-
1. If you request a refund we will refund you, by the method used to pay for the order, (this may take up to 10 working days to appear as cleared funds), for the goods and postage.
2. If you requested a replacement we will despatch this within seven working days.
- Who pays the postage on returned items?
If you return something due to it not fitting or being unsuitable, you will need to pay the postage costs to return it to us. Either by shipping with your own courier service or using our prepaid service. $10 will be deducted from your refund when using our prepaid service. If you return something due to it being faulty we will cover return postage costs, please use our returns portal.
- How quickly will Ruff and Tumble deal with your return?
We aim to process all returns within 7 working days.
- How do I know if Ruff and Tumble has processed my return?
You will receive an email notification once your return has been processed. If you have not received your refund within 10 working days please contact firstname.lastname@example.org